Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Too Cute Not to Post!

I only have a minute...Joseph is packing for his trip to Baltimore tomorrow and I'm trying to wrap up a few work things tonight. Walker and I are gearing up for our trip to Butner later this week. He's very excited about seeing his grandma and grandpa. I have a feeling he'll be getting lots of attention!

This picture is just too cute not to post! During his bath, Walker now loves to dump water on his head. We have his plastic Easter bucket that he plays with as well as some plastic cups. His new favorite thing to do it fill them with water and throw the water on his head. Every now and then, he looses grip of the bucket and it winds up on his head. He doesn't mind at all! I guess he thinks it's another one of his hats. He's always making us laugh!


No comments: