Monday, January 24, 2011

Catching up

It's been so long since I've updated Walkeroo's blog (see previous post!) and I feel like we have so much to tell! Walkeroo is really talking up a storm! His words are really clear and he's starting to speak in sentences. The funniest things come out of his mouth. Today he was singing along to the radio. Whenever he says something that I can't quite understanding, I ask him to 'show me' and it always makes perfect sense when he points to something that he wants or needs.

He also loves to read! Mamma is so proud! He can now climb into his storytime chair all by himself. This morning, when he first woke up, he said, "read book" and climbed into his chair. Of course, I had to drop what I was doing and read him some books. He also loves to flip through his books all by himself. Last week he started running to his room to get his monkey books and bringing them to the den. he set them up on the coffee table and just flipped through them all by himself pointing to the pictures and saying what the pictures were showing. I like to think that he's very advanced! Here he is reading his book all by himself.



One day, I noticed that Walker had gotten really quiet. I peeked around the corner and found that my little cowboy had climbed up in a chair in the living room and was reading some of his favorite books.



I don't want to give the impression that all he wants to do is read books...he does ask to watch golf on tv at least ten times a day. I'm sure he and Daddy will have lots of fun out on the golf course when he's a little older!

No comments: