Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Boy!








It's been a while since I've updated the blog. We've had to connect our old computer so that Daddy can use it to study for an online class that he was taking and our Mac wasn't' compatible. So, we're using the old computer and it's not as fast nor as easy as the Mac. So, I've been bad about posting updates.

We've had a fun few days! Walkeroo turned 2 years old last week!!! He's such a big boy now and his little personality is just the cutest! We celebrated his birthday by going to Butner to see Papa and Damama for the weekend while Daddy was playing golf in Pinehurst. Walker had lots of fun riding the tractor with Papa. Papa has taught him how to push the throttle (I guess that's what it's called) to make it go fast. He loves that! He always looks for Papa and then says, "Tactor?" It rained and was unseasonably cold, so he didn't get to ride the tractor as much as he wanted.

We celebrated his actual day by waking him up and singing Happy Birthday Then we headed out to see Linda and Bailey. Walker always has lots of fun playing golf and trying to give Bailey kisses. Bailey doesn't like that as much as Pepper. We then went to story time and to lunch with the Moody Twins at Jason's Deli. The kids were so cute and loved the ice cream at the end of lunch. They also sang Happy Birthday to him and he loved it! He went around the rest of the day singing, "Happy Birthday to me Walker!" Uncle RaRa came over during Walker's dinner to visit. Walker spent some time 'talking' to him and then had a big bowl of ice cream - his favorite these days! We once again sang Happy Birthday to him and he loved it!

This past weekend was his birthday party! He had donuts with some of his friends Saturday morning. He wasn't too sure about having so many people in his house and playing with his toys. At one point, I saw him scanning the room and saying, "mama" and I knew what was coming! Once he spotted me and I made my way over, he started wailing! I think he was overwhelmed and needed some cuddlebugs. Once I mentioned getting a donut, he was happy again! After the kids ate their donuts, they all went outside to play on the roller coaster and slide. Luckily, there were no spills, destroyed furniture, smooshed fingers, bumps or bruises! All of the kids were really well-behaved and had a great time! It's hard to believe that in just two more years, I'll be planning another second b-day party for Walker's little brother!

No comments: