Sunday, July 31, 2011

Must have a mustache!

Walker has anew obsession...mustaches! In our Curious George book, there is a man in one of the stories that has a mustache. Walker noticed it and is now all about a mustache! In the story, the man is standing in line to get into the grand opening of a toy store. On Friday, G-Daddy and Linda called to say that they wanted to treat Walker to a visit to the toy store. When I got off the phone and told him that they were taking him to the toy store, his stopped what he was doing, his eyes got really wide, and he said, "See mustache!" I almost fell over laughing! I had to tell him that the man in the story is pretend and he wouldn't be at the toy store. But, maybe, just maybe, there would be someone else there with a mustache. So, to go along with his love of mustaches, I have been occasionally drawing a mustache on his face with washable marker. He LOVES it and wants to run to the mirror to see himself. On Friday, I drew a mustache for Walker and Daddy. That was a big deal!

No comments: