Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good Neighbors


Not much going on around here today. It's St. Patrick's Day and Walker had a little bit of green stitching on his shirt. I didn't have any green on but luckily didn't get pinched. Next year, I'll have to be better prepared with a green shirt or something more festive for Walkeroo.

We went on a walk this morning with our friend and neighbor, Leigh. Her little boy, Chase, was born just a few days after Walker. It'll be so much fun for them to grow up together! It's been so nice having them just around the corner. I look forward to my weekly conversations with Leigh to hear how they are doing and pick her brain on diaper rash and haircuts. Pepper is also great friends with Bailey, their yellow lab. So, while Pepper played in the Howell's backyard, Leigh, the boys, and I went on a stroll through the neighborhood. Walker was disappointed that the dogs didn't join us. He just loves dogs and especially loves Bailey! Here he is staring at Bailey when she came one day to visit for a playdate with Pepper.

No comments: