Monday, March 15, 2010

S.W.A.K.



Today was a busy day for Walkeroo. We went to Babies R Us to find something to put over the faucet so he wouldn't try to turn on the hot water during his baths. No luck in that department. But, I did find a fun toy that floats and sprays water up. It was a big hit! Bath time went much better tonight. No slipping and falling and no face plants into the tub.

After our morning at Babies R Us, we had an afternoon playdate. Walker's friend, Charlotte Marston, came over. He had lots of fun chasing her around the den and pulling her hairbow out. I think we also need to start working on sharing. He was only interested in the toys that Charlotte picked up. Once he snatched them out of her hand, he promptly threw them on the floor. Sweet little Charlotte didn't seem to mind, though! She's just a few months older and is so verbal! I hope Walker was taking some lessons from her. Her vocabulary is huge!

Finally, after months of futile attempts, Walker finally gave me a kiss! Well, not quite. It more of a fishy face and a sweaky noise hybrid. But, I'll take it! After doing it about five times, he was sooo over it and wouldn't do it again. I was so excited, I spent the rest of the afternoon giving him kisses. We'll have to practice it again tomorrow. Should I be offended that he's been giving Pepper kisses for months now?

No comments: