Today we had a fun day! We went for a walk with Pepper and then had a play date with the Moody twins. The walk didn't go so well. Pepper saw another dog across the street and tipped the stroller trying to get over to it. Luckily, I was able to catch it before it tipped all the way over. We must have been quite a sight because our neighbor who was walking his super-cute Labradoodle had a horrified look on his face. Sorry, Mr. Johnson! I can only imagine how we looked...big, crazy, panting dog darting across the street and little 'ol me and the big 'ol jogging stroller about to tip over. I have no idea what Walker must have been thinking. He probably thought it was a lot fun!
Later in the afternoon, we headed over to the Moody's house for a play date. The three of them play really well together, so it's nice for us to get together. It's also nice to catch up with their mom, Sarah. We were pregnant together and she was sending me an email when her water broke! Barrett is adorable and is the spunkiest one-year old I've ever seen! She has such a cute personality to match her cute little face. Will is one of the sweetest one-year olds I've ever seen and is THE SPITTING IMAGE of his daddy. He's perfectly fine to sit back and watch his sister run the show. Eventually, he found a place in his mom's lap for a cuddle. I wanted to take him home with me! Walker really enjoys both of them. He thinks they have a fun playroom and lots of interesting toys. At the end of our visit, he found Will's sunglasses and wanted to put them on. I'm so glad I took my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment