Saturday, March 5, 2011
It's raining, it's pouring...
Today was cloudy all day, and we were getting pretty cooped up by the afternoon. We decided to take a risk and go for a walk around the block. Walker now insists on pushing his car around the block. It makes for a very slow walk, but it's just Pepper's speed! We didn't get too far when it started to rain. We told Walker that we needed to turn around and go home, and you can only imagine how happy he was about that! We've been seeing and reading about umbrellas in a lot of his books, so we told him that we needed to go home to get the umbrella. He would have run home if he could, he was so excited! Here he is standing under the big umbrella with Daddy. He insisted on holding the umbrella and it was just too heavy for him. After some wining and near tears, I went and found a smaller umbrella that he could hold. Notice that I took the pictures from the carport...I wasn't going to get rained on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment