Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Boy Car Seat!



Tomorrow we are off on Walker's first beach trip! I really hope he has a comfortable ride. He's outgrown his baby car seat and really needed a new one. For his birthday, his Grandma and Grandpa Williams gave him a check for a new car seat. Yesterday, I ran out while MeMommie visited for a little while to pick one up. Of course, I opted for the top-of-the-line safest car seat on the market. It has side-impact protection even though I don't need it in my car since he sits in the middle of the seat. Nothing is too safe for my little pumpkin! So, last night, I installed it just in time for our big road trip tomorrow. He rode in it for the first time today. He didn't have much of a reaction, but at least he didn't cry the entire drive to the post office and back. I just loved looking in my rear -view mirror and seeing his sweet little face looking all around. His other seat would face the back of the car so, I couldn't see what he was up to.

I hope tomorrow is an uneventful trip! I always get a little nervous traveling with my Walkeroo. He's such precious cargo! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of his first beach trip!

No comments: