Thursday, April 29, 2010

I wear my sunglasses at night/in the house...



We had a quiet day today. We made a Target run this morning to pick up a few things. We ran into a friend and client who has 4 kids! It was good to see her. She had her two youngest kids with her and her little girl, Laura, loved playing with Walker and his hat. It was nice that she was there to keep him occupied while we talked and caught up.

Once we were home, Walker was on the kitchen floor while I was straightening up a bit. It's a lost cause, but I do try to keep it somewhat under control. I turned around and Walker was going through his diaper bag, which doubles as my purse. He had pulled out my sunglasses, which he always wants to get his hands on, and put them on! What made it even funnier is that he put them on upside down! It was so stinking cute! I was glad I had my camera within arm's reach. I snapped a few pictures before he could break them. I also took a few pictures of what happened once I took them away...

No comments: